PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mum, 63 varices, the exacerbation has begun, have written out Troxevasinum, but ch...

Natasha
03.08.2004, 14:24
At my mum, 63 varices, the exacerbation has begun, have written out Troxevasinum, but in a week of application the eruption, which pererosla in watery blisters or blebs has begun. 5 days troksvevazinom does not smear, but blisters or blebs remain and even merge in greater or big from which the liquid exudes. From tablets the doctor has registered detraleks. Addressed to the dermatologist, he with has sent to the surgeon, the surgeon has told or said, that operation on veins is necessary and what to do or make with an eruption and bubbles have not told or said neither that nor another.
Whether can such reactions to a skin be connected with varikovom and what it is possible to make? Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
04.08.2004, 23:48
Absolutely usual history - an allergic dermatitis on Troxevasinum. Therefore I never recommend this preparation. And all taki, operation, operation, it is correct, but the acute dermatitis should treat the dermatologist, well not that that should, well horroshenko ask for it or him advice or council, not cry, and caress. And then to surgeons for operation...