PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt, please, at me varices (by right of succession from both...

Anna
03.08.2004, 02:02
Hello, prompt, please, at me varices (by right of succession from both parties or sides), passed or took place sklerozirovanie (one year ago), but have again started to have an effect. Now to me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail (I plan for the next year the baby), is a few or a little;little bit excess weight, now I drink contraceptive. Whether I can normally bear and give birth or normally take out and give birth to the child 9 even better two)?

Uchkin I.G.
03.08.2004, 23:28
Categorically I recommend - to replace a way of contraception (hormonal contraceptives are counter-indicative), to come on survey for the decision of a question on treatment of varices. The varices need to be cleaned or removed up to pregnancy - or to operate or it is repeated sklerozirovat. How to find me? - click on my surname.

S.h.
04.08.2004, 13:39
Inspection, phlebectomy in the scheduled order. After pregnancy there can be again expanded veins on n/extremities, be not frightened.