PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I shall be grateful for the answer! To me 37 years, am going to to give birth or travail in it or this...

Lyudmila
03.08.2004, 02:46
Hello! I shall be grateful for the answer! To me 37 years, am going to to give birth or travail in it or this to year 1 go to the child. It is yet pregnant. Varices - 10 years. Did or made sklerozirovanie in 1998. Has now decided to check up once again. In one center recommend operative treatment sprava-krossektomija (operation Trojanova-Trendelenburga) - at the left sklerozirovanie, in other tsentre-excision of veins on both legs or foots... Where it is possible to receive CORRECT!!! The diagnosis!!! In fact under a knife to lay down is simply - pay and vse-and health then you will not buy or purchase back!!! I BEG ADVISE = WHO THAT KNOWS!!!!

Uchkin I.G.
04.08.2004, 10:24
Do not transform medical conference into club on interests... I as the doctor, have advised to make from two parties or sides krossektomiju (operation trifling, out-patient), and after sorts or labors already to look, that it is necessary to complete.