PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. At me as doctors - speak a thrombophlebitis of internal veins! Has shown...

Alexey
03.08.2004, 12:42
To me of 27 years. At me as doctors - speak a thrombophlebitis of internal veins! It Was showed by a pain above a knee, but has then passed in area of calf. The leg or foot became as a stone and very much hurted or was ill;was sick. Has lain in hospital 2, 5 weeks. A pain have brought down and like it became better! But the leg or foot till now swells up... Advise me what further to do or make! Than and how to be treated or be solved on operation??? Thanks.

You have responded: Conversation on operation now does not go. Illness or disease long. Process of a resorption lasts more half a year, and not always passes or takes place completely. What to improve the forecast - Detraleks 22, oksigrissant 5 (five) tab h 3 times, Vazonit 12 a course 1 pem, one and a half break. A qualitative elastic stocking and... Patience.
How consider or count OINTMENT, UNGUENTUM HEPARINI And ESCUZANUM will help or assist preparaty-ESKUZANOVAJA?
And please write as more in detail to accept a medicine written by you above? Also what it is more preferable? That can with what in a complex? Heard that illness or disease can be passed to other leg or foot! It is possible or probable? I thank, thanks!!! Success to you!!!

Uchkin I.G.
04.08.2004, 02:51
" Be passed to other leg or foot " cannot. How to accept it is written as much as possible in detail - " the name of a preparation " 1 (I hope the term it is clear though also medical) the badge h designates how much once a day 2 or 3, a course month - accept tablets, having rummaged an one and a half and is again accepted. You asked me that effectively, unless I spoke about Escuzanum?, though certainly and it or him it is possible to accept, but I have specified the most effective for today preparations.