PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2 years to the child has been diagnosed - a cavernous hemangioma in district...

Gromova Olga
03.08.2004, 18:26
In 2 years to the child has been diagnosed - a cavernous hemangioma in district of a mandible and excision by means of liquid nitrogen (the hemangioma actually was showed, as well as it is necessary, on the first to year of a life, but pochemu-that doctors waved away on my question on maculae) is recommended. Since then (now the child of 5 years) on a place of cicatrix still had a small red point, periodically (1 2 times a year) this as though shramik is poured by a blood, and then again comes back to the sizes of a point. Last time, t. e. Now, it occurs or happens very much vyrazhenno and already almost week. Whether could be so, what to the son not up to the extremity or end have removed a hemangioma and she has simply hidden and periodically proves? Till now we not especially worried, completely trusting the children's regional surgeon (we live in Moscow suburbs), she spoke, that relapses cannot be and that at us, forgive or excuse, glitches. But after last relapse of doubts remains less, something is obvious not by way of. Very much there is no knowledge on medicine and qualifications of the skilled or experienced doctor! How much or As far as this all is dangerous? We have entered the name on reception in Filatovskuju hospital already for January, 28th. Prompt though something. In advance thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
03.08.2004, 21:56
1) the Hemangioma - a congenital tumour
2) certainly could leave a part, some cells are enough leave and there will be a relapse, but it not greater or big fault of doctors - a hemangioma absolutely dobrokachestvena and consequently, especially on the face delete minimally, instead of rasshirenno as at an oncology. It is better "to finish" again then.
3) "To finish" not late, can and in regional, it is possible and in Filatovskoj (but I think to you it will be much more dear or expensive, with the same effect.