PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt. In August to me have performed operation on the rights. noge/var...

irina/iN?yu?n
02.08.2004, 17:00
The doctor, prompt.
In August to me have performed operation on the rights. noge/varices. In a month after operation the surgeon has started to do or make nyxes in a leg or foot. It lasts already polgoda/once a month. Last time he has started to do or make nyxes in another, neoperirovannuju/the left leg or foot. Why? What is this nyxes? How long it can proceed? Difficultly after nyxes week to go in bandage. Sometimes syringes greater or big and then having pricked it is less, and sometimes small as a sting of a mosquito. But legs or foots at me it is constant ustavshie/especially at night. I do not know, it can is necessary sports. upr. To do or make. Probably I something neponimaju iz-for tongue

Uchkin I.G.
03.08.2004, 15:32
Absolutely standard practice, to you do or make sklerozirovanie - "finish" varicose veins which was inexpedient to clean or remove through cuts or sections. It usually borrows or occupies some months and the period of a full resorption about one year. Do not want - do not do or make, after operation it is already cosmetic problems. In sports will be engaged in 1 2 months after last nyxes.