PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind put the doctor! I write to second time. I just recently did or made UZDG shejn...

Vyacheslav
02.08.2004, 16:21
Kind put the doctor! I write to second time. I just recently did or made UZDG a cervical department (on September, 12th) + MRT (18 sent). Here the conclusion on UZDG: 1. The expressed deformations of both carotids (makroangiopatija?) 2. neprjamolinejnost a course pozvonochn. Arteries in channels of cross-section or transversal processes of 3 4 cervical vertebra or vertebrae (on the right - angle deformation with local high-speed difference, at the left - moderated or moderate angle, without a gradient of rate) 3. The indexes describing a level of peripheric resistance, are changed raznonapravlenno. On other parameters everything, like, normally. (on pregoing UZDG there was symmetric depression LSK on pozvonochnym to arteries). On MRT: the Individual site in white substance of the right parietal or bregma share, probably, has a vascular parentage. MR - attributes of local tortuosity 2 of a segment of the right internal carotid (kinking), at this level to her prilezhit an external carotid (it is impossible to exclude the conflict), a loop-like or an ansiform tortuosity at level V2 of a segment left pozvonochnoj arteries (kojling). Right pozvonochnaja an artery moderately and in regular intervals izvita during. Uniform augmentation glandular tissues (adenoides), maks. Up to 15. But if such sosotojanie can be connected by any image with this diagnosis it is possible to tell or say, that several years ago before it has started to develop gradually with me all it was perfect or absolute vporjadke. There can be it as - that is connected with disturbance venous ottkoka? Plus to all last time at me on all body and in particular in the middle of a stomach or belly is felt a pulsation, even at small pressing. What is it can be, at all I do not know?!

Uchkin I.G.
03.08.2004, 07:47
In results of your researches I have not noticed any pathology. All that is described - a variant of anatomic norm or rate and in treatment, especially surgical does not require. Presence of the center in a brain, let, is possible or probable also a vascular genesis, can give as obshchemozgovuju (disturbance of consciousness and perception), and a focal symptomatology, and treatment demands from the neuropathologist.