PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. In reply to your questions about plaques. UZDS did or made. Too...

Natasha
02.08.2004, 16:17
The dear doctor. In reply to your questions about plaques. UZDS did or made. Too most. Right VSA from an ostium it is circulatory narrowed, in a lumen on a forward wall lotsiruetsja the atherosclerotic plaque of heterogeneous structure or frame stenosing a lumen of a vessel Pa of 48 % prolonged up to 23 mm. Left - too 48 %. By the way, and one year ago on UZDS put a vasomotor spasm with a sign on a question. Also wrote, that diameter VSA on the right 3, 2 mm, and at the left 5, 1 mm. What to me to do or make? To me only 32 and I yet did not give birth or travail.

Uchkin I.G.
02.08.2004, 22:38
Oh, something to me is not believed to these results... At your age the similar picture is observed at the extremely rare or infrequent diseases - for example, illnesses or diseases Takajasu, or aorto-an arteritis but then there are lesions and other vessels, and here so, from two parties or sides and 48 % - are the most probable it simply your congenital norm or rate and do not hammer to itself in a head it or this. Than are ill or sick often happens often, than seldom, seldom. And young zhenshchinychashche are ill or sick nejro-with a circulatory or circuit dystonia.