PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my mum a thrombophlebitis of deep veins. The anticnemion has become covered krasn...

Olesya
24.07.2004, 18:27
Hello, at my mum a thrombophlebitis of deep veins. The anticnemion has become covered by red maculae (erysipilatous vospolenie, on the second leg or foot on ladyshke the edema, has slightly darkened. Heard about ACD-3 fraction how you think it is possible poprobyvat to spread legs or foots or to accept in inside, what to remove or take off erysipilatous vospolenie? For earlier thanks!

Uchkin I.G.
27.07.2004, 20:16
About treatment of an erysipilatous inflammation duchshe to consult with infektsionistami. About this fraction did not hear. Treatment trombofletita variously in different stages, forms, levels of a lesion, terms. Specify.

Olesya
31.07.2004, 05:10
On May, 20th has got in hospital with ishimicheskim an insult, on May, 30th have begun otekatnogi, the surgeon has diagnosed an acute thrombophlebitis of deep veins of both anticnemion. 10 days treated in a hospital: fragmin 2500ME* 2 times, * 2, abaktal with a dropper * 2 times, asperin 0, 2, have written out home, the local surgeon with ours poliklinniki nazanchal: * 2, Unguentum Heparini, asperin 0, 2, nimesil porashok. Still itself has bought or purchased Escuzanum (tincture of a chestnut konskogo) on 20. Uludshenija it is not noticed. At namazyvanija anticnemions ointment, chuvstvuesja inside any gurgle. What is it can be? The surgeon speaks that and should be, but us guards, the liquid can accumulates? On all anticnemion of the back party or side the dense cicatrix, and on the second leg or foot such is not present, on lodyshke which does not pass or take place from the moment of an extract from hospital, already almost month there has simply swelled. Prompt as to remove or take off puffiness? On a leg or foot where dense rebets, there was a reddening, both on a soft part of an anticnemion, and on a forward part, where a bone of a leg or foot. Maculae rasplyvchate, even a skin oblaziet. Advise something more efektivnoe, there can be few subjects that we treat. Whether Stoti to do or make treatment by leeches.