PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I address to you in occasion of illness or disease of my husband. I direct or refer to you results UZ...

Konstantinova G.A.
29.07.2004, 05:47
I address to you in occasion of illness or disease of my husband.
I direct or refer to you results of US:
Atherosclerosis of arteries n/extremities. An occlusion left ileal
Arteries, on a femur and an anticnemion (kolloteralnyj?) a blood flow. On the right
(Hemodynamically?) the significant stand of an ileal artery in
(disto-a bosom?) a department, on a femur and an anticnemion (kolloteralnyj?)
Blood flow.
Words of which it is not assured, I have taken in brackets. A leg or foot at it or him cold, mute, disturb strong pains even in
Status of rest, night cramps. It was treated it is out-patient at
angiohirurga within last 7 months: vazonit, Trentalum,
no-shpa, a nicotinic acid, Aspirinum, tizadenit. Improvements
Any is not present. To us have offered operation with a prosthetic repair of a part
Arteries. We have learned or have found out about an angioplasty, as about more sparing
Method. That in your opinion it is more preferable: an angioplasty or the open operation?
Whether it is possible or probable, in your opinion, to do without operative
Interventions? Have read through about a preparation vazoprostan. Whether it is valid
Its or His application can replace operation?
If yes, where it or he can be bought or purchased?
If is not present, in what clinic it is possible to make an angioplasty?

Yours faithfully A.Konstantinova

mailto: vlse@vlink. ru

Uchkin I.G.
30.07.2004, 11:48
1) the Angioplasty is applied at the local isolated stenoses, at your husband a volumetric lesion and an angioplasty does not approach or suit him. And not the fact that performance of operation is possible or probable, all is sick is started. It can be defined or determined after an angiography. So to think it is necessary about operation.
2) Vazaprostan yes, for today the most powerful or potent preparation for treatment of a critical ischemia, but replace self operation he cannot. Here if angiohirugi will give up in operation then it is necessary to hope only for it or him. And for restoration after operation Vazaprostan does not know to itself peer.