PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 42 years, from pereferii the Find. Congenital varices. On one leg or foot of forces...

Jury
28.07.2004, 19:47
To me 42 years, from pereferii the Find. Congenital varices. On one leg or foot strongly expressed sites and vzbuhshie veins. Two times did or made operations on excision and a strangulation of veins. Nevertheless veins did not disturb. I wear stockings Sigvaris. Signs of a thrombophlebitis two years ago have begun, is constant during the years or summer period: reddening, hardening of the vein, an increasing or enlarged pain. I already passed or took place consultations in 1 j to town hospital and scientific research institute Bakuleva, (the truth of US did not do or make). Have told or said, what is it it is not treated, the surgical intervention is inexpedient, at an exacerbation of a thrombophlebitis to treat: Detraleks and to smear Troxevasinum. Nevertheless, there can be you will advise, as still it is possible to treat an exacerbation of a thrombophlebitis effectively: new preparations, techniques. Yours faithfully

Uchkin I.G.
30.07.2004, 09:34
It is expedient to add in constant therapy Vazonit 1 t in day, Aspirinum 1/4 tab in day., To make duplex scanning and if are available perforantnye veins - repeated operation, differently all to end with a trophic ulcer.