PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! What a preparation in your opinion is better sklerozirov...

Inna
24.07.2004, 10:06
The dear doctor! What a preparation in your opinion is better sklerozirovat a capillary grid. I przhivaju in Compare Asia, and at us till now apply trombovar. On mine in Moscow from it or him already for a long time have refused? Not mogli-you to advise spets. The Moscow clinic where it is possible to make at a professional level inspection and sklerozirovanie? And what preparations are necessary for applying at hereditary predisposition to varices? I accepted courses Escuzanum, injections Traumel-With, mestno lioton 1000 drank vitamins - special effect did not mark or celebrate. I move much, I do not sunbathe, I do not go to saunas. The truth I smoke on 10 12 cigarettes in day and I drink 2 cups of natures. Coffee. To me 37 years - excess weight I have no. Recently has given birth to the child and for 5. The weight has returned to initial. Thankful in advance for your answer.

Uchkin I.G.
27.07.2004, 01:41
Vascular asterisks it not the varices, are a short influence on an organism of female sexual hormones. To delete it is necessary either the laser or an electrocoagulation or (is better) Etoksisklerolom 0, 1 0, 5 %... Only it is necessary to consider, what is it a course for some weeks, and even months. Both ecchymoses and a pigmentation remains about one year. Therefore it is better to do or make it on a residence. And so come how to find me - click on my surname, well and call if that.