PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The second night I can not sleep - the brush of the left arm or hand hurts. To me 3...

Ilona
25.07.2004, 01:12
The dear doctor! The second night I can not sleep - the brush of the left arm or hand hurts. To me of 35 years, no chronic illnesses or diseases yet existing, of health till now did not complain. Nojushchaja the pain is felt at night, did not notice in the afternoon. Before approximately in current of a goal disturbed legs or foots - below knees at night (sometimes, it is rare enough) them as if unscrewed, in any way it was convenient to not lay down, to not fall asleep. Gravity I do not wear, a way of life - healthy... I do not know what to write, that it was possible to establish or install variants of the diagnosis approximately...
Excuse for confusion of the letter - almost 5 hours, and to fall asleep - in any way...
Yours faithfully, Ilona

Uchkin I.G.
26.07.2004, 03:48
It is time to you to the explanatory or sensible expert on a backbone. Make pictures and to the expert - manualnomu to the therapist, the masseur, igloterapevtu.