PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At my husband veins on the right leg or foot from shchikolotki to a goal are expanded...

Olja.
24.07.2004, 18:24
Zdrastvujte! At my husband veins on the right leg or foot from shchikolotki to an anticnemion are expanded, they never disturbed it or him, but in itself they vzbuhshie with bugorkami in one place as big bugorok and on itself vascular asterisks. We went to the doctor, he has told or said, that operation and skleroterapija and as that it or he had a clottage is necessary. My husband to be treated does not like in all ways postpones this business. I do not know as it or him to convince, therefore I address to you. Tell or say such probably, nothing hurts, and to treat it is necessary? And still davnym for a long time, at it or him the blood from the expanded vein has filtered and all this has stuck to nosku though he did not rub a leg or foot, bruises and scratchs were not. Thanks and very much I hope for your answer.

Konstantin
25.07.2004, 08:34
Varicose illness or disease happens disturbs, then it is necessary to be operated, potomu-that hurts, but, happens and does not disturb, but all the same it is necessary to operate, because it finally will lead to a clottage (sometimes dangerous lethal complications) and to trophic changes of legs or foots what then to cure very difficultly as there are bleedings from varicose sites... In the uncomplicated period when still there is no trophicity and a thrombophlebitis to operate simply enough, and here then... So do not postpone.