PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have transferred or carried two operations: aorto-femoral shunting and on renal arte...

Zueva O.S.
24.07.2004, 06:56
I have transferred or carried two operations: aorto-femoral shunting and on a renal artery. After that some time arterial pressure was normal. And now again all became more often to happen hypertonic crisises. What to do or make: to increase or enlarge a dose of medicines for pressure, to select stronger medicine or something or something else?

angiohirurg Malakhov Jury Stanislavovich
25.07.2004, 07:25
It is necessary to execute control ultrasonic duplex scanning or angiograficheskoe research of zones of the previous operative measures. In case of normal permeability or narrowing of renal arteries less than 50 percent or interests to pick up complex hypotensive therapy at the explanatory or sensible cardiologist. It is necessary to have in in I go, that the symptomatic renovascular (renal) hypertensia can be combined with an idiopathic hypertensia, and operative restoration of a lumen of renal vessels not always brings dolgozhdannnoe depression of arterial pressure. I wish to add, that obligatory components of treatment of an arterial hypertensia should be: blockers of calcium channels, inhibitors APF, diuretic and sedative preparations. Success to you.