PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my aunt have diagnosed - " a critical ischemia nizh...

Irina
24.07.2004, 06:20
Hello, the doctor! To my aunt have diagnosed - " a critical ischemia of the bottom extremities ", thus it or she is hurted very much with legs or foots even without walking, there is a ulcer. To her recommended Vazaprostan, but this dear or expensive enough medicine. Tell or say, please, how much or as far as it effectively, what to us to wait?

Uchkin I.G.
25.07.2004, 05:46
Yes, Vazaprostan the most effective preparation for treatment of a critical ischemia of the bottom extremities, especially when already is available a ulcer. Experience of application shows, that approximately half of patients has an adhesion of ulcers and izcheznovenie pains of rest. The minimal course on 3 ampoules daily 14 days intravenously slowly on 200 ml fizrastvora. As a result " on a circle " salvage of a leg or foot to manage more cheaply ablation and a good prosthesis. Though certainly, there is also a chance to lose a leg or foot despite of such dear or expensive treatment, but even the adhesion of a stump on background Vazaprostana occurs or happens much more quickly.