PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, at my father ablation of the left leg or foot up to a femur in result...

Olga
09.07.2004, 19:50
Hello the doctor, at my father ablation of the left leg or foot up to a femur as a result of an occlusive atherosclerosis of vessels and a gangrene. The doctor has appointed or nominated "Corinfarum" and " trintal-400 " on one tablet 2 times a day have begun giddinesses, that you would advise to accept, as illness or disease progressing with the purpose to save the right leg or foot.
Yours faithfully Olga Osintseva.

Uchkin I.G.
09.07.2004, 23:21
I would replace Trentalum on Vazonit, have added Ksantinol nikotinat 13, and 2 times a year courses Vazaprostan of 40 microgram on 10 droppers.

Irina To.
10.07.2004, 13:45
To me of 30 years. I have very frequent headaches, especially each time for 7 8 day after the beginning of a menses very strongly the right part of a head from a forehead and up to a nape - an epicentre above the right ear hurts, is constant in one and tomzhe a place an intolerant burning down pain. And if zabolit that hurts 3 days and obezbalivajushchie tablets do not help or assist. Advise please what to do or make, with a local out-patient department than could not help or assist.

Irina Kuznetsova
12.07.2004, 00:32
Irina to me of 30 years. I have very frequent headaches, especially each time for 7 8 day after the beginning of a menses very strongly the right part of a head from a forehead and up to a nape - an epicentre above the right ear hurts, is constant in one and tomzhe a place an intolerant burning down pain. And if zabolit that hurts 3 days and obezbalivajushchie tablets do not help or assist. Advise please what to do or make, with a local out-patient department than could not help or assist.