PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The small child is in hospital in unit torakalnoj surgeries. I eat...

Vladimir
06.07.2004, 08:58
The small child is in hospital in unit torakalnoj surgeries. "Chylous hydrothorax" is diagnosed him. What is this illness or disease? Iz-for what she appears? What ways of its or her treatment exist? What statistics by this illness or disease? Where it is necessary to address for treatment of this illness or disease?

Uchkin I.G.
07.07.2004, 01:11
1) the age is not known. 2) whether were traumas 3) This efflux or expiration of a fabric liquid in a cavity legkogoest such thoracal duct on which liquid with nutritious " the substances soaked up from an intestine runs at a level of the left clavicle into venous system if the thoracal duct is injured or simply damaged or injured congenitally or from illness or disease, a liquid nachinaetistekat in a cavity of a lung, squeezing it or him. Treatment usually surgical. Illness or disease basically not lethal, but hlopotnaja. Where lechat fairly I do not know - the childhood mine konek.