PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, after service in army on the right leg or foot of an internal part stop...

Igor of 25 years
30.06.2004, 12:21
The dear doctor, after service in army on the right leg or foot of an internal part stops act dark blue kapiljary (or sosudiki) and from time to time them to become more increasing or more and more. A skin at me light and consequently them it is strongly visible. And more, from what there are white maculae on a skin on all body, especially when is cold. In advance thanks, advise something.

Uchkin I.G.
03.07.2004, 22:19
White maculae is vitiligo (to the dermatologist) and at belokozhih venous vessels are visible always and business not in army, and in the age of.

Anja
05.07.2004, 15:49
To me of 27 years, capillaries appear on all telu-not excepting faces and brachiums. About legs or foots already and to speak it is not necessary. 10 years ago such was not. Advise please what to do or make?

Uchkin I.G.
06.07.2004, 07:26
In the course of time the skin to become more transparent and loses a liquid. It is an axiom. The output or exit - humidifying or wetting creams, is more than liquid and, at last a voice-frequency cream.