PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 22 years. At my grandmother and at mum varices. Mum has transferred or carried...

Lyudmila
30.06.2004, 09:49
Hello! To me 22 years. At my grandmother and at mum varices. Mum has transferred or carried 2 operations, one to 24 another in 42. Operation has been made 8 months ago on both legs or foots. Did or made it or her in Kiev in institute Shalimova. I cannot tell or say on how much she was profesionalna, I only see 33 dark blue seams, which ostensibly cosmetic. My question: at me from 12 years the vein on one leg or foot began to be appeared through. In SHalimova to me have told or said what is it genetically. Have offered skleratirovanie. But in this clinic I precisely not shall to do or make that. Recently the vein began to disturb me, all time bakes. Advise please good clinic. I work as model and seams do not arrange me. What ways are even? What is the excision by the laser? Thanks.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 23:58
Most likely skleroterapija to you will help or assist. The laser gives vemennyj effect at asterisks but at varices of average and greater or big veins.

For the detailed information call to us on ph. 917 44 82 or 917 14 98
Honey. tsenter Avitsenna.

Hejrbejk A.A
02.07.2004, 03:47
Most likely skleroterapija to you will help or assist. The laser gives vemennyj effect at asterisks but at varices of average and greater or big veins. For the detailed information call to us on ph. 917 44 82 or 917 14 98 Honey. tsenter Avitsenna.

Hejrbejk A.A
03.07.2004, 12:47
Most likely skleroterapija to you will help or assist. The laser gives vemennyj effect at asterisks but at varices of average and greater or big veins. For the detailed information call to us on ph. 917 44 82 or 917 14 98 Honey. tsenter Avitsenna.

Uchkin I.G.
05.07.2004, 04:11
Yes, varices it more often hereditary. Yes, surgeons do or make so much cuts or sections, how much it is necessary for excision of all varicose veins. Yes, also is not present about seams. Quality of a seam does not depend on the surgeon, it depends on properties of an organism. Rezultiruem - the earlier you will reach the surgeon, the will be seams less, but quality of seams depends on the surgeon a little, blame the breed. And than to do or make it is unimportant - a scalpel, the laser, liquid nitrogen... There is nothing to expostulate on a mirror...