PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! 64 years 9 years ago to him have diagnosed my father...

Vlad
30.06.2004, 06:12
Hello the doctor!
64 years 9 years ago to him have diagnosed my father Aterostkleroz the bottom extremities of 2 3 stages.
After in hospital with this diagnosis it or him nearly have not put under a knife, he zareksja there to go...
He has almost stopped to smoke. It or he had a myocardial infarction. Last time at it or him legs or foots began to get tired more, merznut is constant, and color of legs or foots causes fears, happens even swell up.
I think that there were deterioration. In an out-patient department to him have written out Aspirinum, he so till now and drinks it or him.
The dear Doctor help or assist please!
I fine understand, what is in absentia very serious that or to advise, but can byl is what nibud the general or common schemes or plans?
Whether there are ointments and (or) dear or expensive and effective preparations? That for by-effects to not experience?
Zaranie THANKS!

Alina
01.07.2004, 07:00
Under your description at your father the circulatory unefficiency of the bottom extremities takes place. Preparations can be useful to improvement of blood supply of vessels of the bottom extremities, for example " Ester With with a complex bioflavonoidov " to him. Ester With is a vitamin C, and bioflavonoidy are the substances of a phytogenesis improving a circulation in the fineest vessels - capillaries

Vlad
01.07.2004, 17:12
Alina! Thanks huge! And through what time after reception it is possible to expect effect?
Whether to continue to accept Aspirinum?
Let's try or taste!

Alina
03.07.2004, 00:05
Vlad, excuse, that has not responded at once. Aspirinum normalizes a circulation, t. To. Reduces a thrombogenesis, therefore if the doctor considers necessary reception of Aspirinum it or him to accept it is necessary. To accept ester-With it is necessary not less than 1 month, on 1 - 2 pieces in day.

Uchkin I.G.
04.07.2004, 21:36
Vlad not bredujte... Vitamin C it is good, but it is not enough at such pathology. Vazonit 1 2, Ksantinol nikotinat 13 it is constant. Aktovegin 2 dragees 3 time month. And voobshche-that it simply maintenance therapy and to your father it is necessary to think of serious inspection, it is possible or probable and about operation, differently can reach ablation.