PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 55 years. An obliterating atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities. The invalid 3 gr. ...

Vladimir
30.06.2004, 16:28
To me of 55 years. An obliterating atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities. The invalid 3 gr.
It was some times treated in a hospital.
After treatment in a hospital (reopoligljukin, Trentalum, nikotinka),
In 2 weeks there comes sharp deterioration.
Before treatment passed or took place 1 km for 18 20 minutes without stoppings,
In 2 weeks of 20 30 m.
Then, gde-that in a month begins improvement, but up to former
Results still far. Treatment has finished on April, 16th, uhudshenie-on May, 1st,
Now prhozhu 250 400 m.
Can any of medicines provokes deterioration. In October again in
Hospital. Advise something, and that 2 3 more treatments, and I cannot go at all.

Yours faithfully Vladimir.

Uchkin I.G.
01.07.2004, 19:49
The most effective preparation for conservative treatment of an ischemia of the bottom extremities, for today, is Vazaprostan. The recommended course - on 60 microgram 10, and is better than 15 droppers. It not panacea, but he the most powerful or potent for today, with a minimum quantity of by-effects.

Angiohirurg Malakhov
03.07.2004, 06:34
To you it is necessary to execute angiograficheskoe research of vessels of the bottom extremities for the decision of a question on operative treatment. Only regenerative operation is a radical agent of salvage of extremities. Vazaprostan a preparation good, but shunting is better.

Belief
03.07.2004, 20:17
In occasion of an atherosclerosis arteny the bottom extremities it is offered rvaskuljarizirujushchaja osteotrepanatsija on F.N.Zusmanovichu. In what its or her short and how much or as far as she is effective.

Belief
04.07.2004, 18:52
In occasion of an atherosclerosis arteny the bottom extremities it is offered rvaskuljarizirujushchaja osteotrepanatsija on F.N.Zusmanovichu. In what its or her short and how much or as far as she is effective.