PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At me a problem with the right anticnemion. I hope...

Victor
30.06.2004, 23:04
Hello, the dear doctor!
At me a problem with the right anticnemion. I hope not a thrombophlebitis, but that that with vessels. At an exacerbation I am rescueed or saved;salvaged by Troxevasinum (capsules and gel, plus Fraksiparin of an injection), now just such case. In "intervals" I have a drink Aspirinum.
Advise where to address, please, when spadet a pain, for statement of the correct diagnosis, etc. (I not a muscovite, in Moscow it am temporary).
Thankful in advance

Uchkin I.G.
02.07.2004, 07:38
Come, private or individual consultation of inspection is possible or probable and for visitors of capital. How to find me? - click on my surname and call on cellular.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 15:33
Dear Ilya Gennadevich!
Forgive or Excuse, that again you I disturb, but at an occurring, having excluded all bad illnesses or diseases I have missed the most important: as the diagnosis of is correctly qualified that to my anticnemion occurs or happens... Write, please, as my diagnosis that I in the further knew with what correctly sounds deal.

Yours faithfully,
Victor