PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 27 years, are the child 2 years. One year ago have removed right at...

Tatyana
30.06.2004, 05:31
Hello, to me 27 years, are the child 2 years. One year ago have removed the right appendages (break of a cyst). Then the doctor has written out contraceptive tablets (the COOK. I them did not drink year, on the remained ovary the cyst was formed, the COOK (logest) with 1 sent was necessary to start to drink. 2004. A problem that else during pregnancy in 2002 at me is strong nyli and legs or foots got tired, could not go longly almost. It was similar to varices though no especial displays existing, only a small reticulum on the right leg or foot below a knee. Hurted or was ill;was sick just there where there was a reticulum More. After sorts or labors when has come to the senses, has understood, that the leg or foot right again hurts also legs or foots get tired quickly, has gone to the center of a phlebology, has made uzi veins, have told or said, that the basic veins are not damaged or injured. Then kak-that gradually the pain has calmed down, wore often antivaricose stockings and stockings. And so, has started to drink the COOK,) in sent. 2004, I suspected at once possible or probable problems with veins, therefore the doctor has written out Detraleks, a course of 6 weeks. To the extremity or end of first pack Logesta (21 day) suddenly in the evening after longly enough went and stood, the left leg or foot, from the back party or side of a knee strongly was ill. Has looked or seen is a place has swelled up, as though the small pillow was formed, veins have not got out, but were precisely looked through. On other leg or foot there is too a small pillow, but it is much less in sizes, few. I began to wear antivaricose stockings, it became better. But I had to go to those days much again, the pain all became stronger, could not sleep at night. Has gone to the surgeon to paid very good center. He has looked or seen a leg or foot, has told or said, that on varices not similar, t. To. Veins do not get out. The turgidity can and is, as he said, but neznachit. Has sent on a roentgen of a joint (nothing is revealed) and uzi veins (too without potologii! As I understand, they look only any basic veins). Uzist drove and on this sore point, and nothing has found! Has told or said, that contraindications for the COOK are not present. Then, the surgeon has written out a physiotherapy - 4 times - a magnet and the laser, also ointment Lioton. After the first session of a physiotherapy, the pain has almost passed or has almost taken place, but the tumescence has remained. Since then, vse-taki this place - behind a knee when longly I go hurts, I cost or stand or persons. I lift and carry something serious. Easier after I shall lie down simply or legs or foots upwards. Then again hurts. It is better, when a burden antivarik. Stockings, but I cannot wear them longly, t. To. There is a boring of a skin. Questions such: whether can such pains and a turgidity to give or allow varices of nonbasic veins (t. To. The cores on uzi are not damaged or injured)? Whether Can uzist be mistaken and not see damage of veins? (though both one year ago did or made uzi and too was without potologii). What it is possible to undertake? Such pains reduce quality of a life, t. To. I can not longly go and stand and lift serious? Whether there can be it iz-for the COOK and whether it is possible for me to continue to drink them (from gynecology there is an obvious positive effect)? I would like to become pregnant soon, that can be with my legs or foots after pregnancy of the second (the first has obviously negatively affected or has obviously negatively had an effect, t. To. Up to pregnancy was not be ill or sick in general). To go to surgeons as I understand, it is already useless, t. To. That surgeon, that me looked, obviously did not know, in what the reason be ill or sick and how to treat, t. To. uzi and nothing has shown a roentgen, and he visually did not see obvious varices. What is it can be and how it to treat? Now has again started to drink Detraleks (it is possible?), I drink Escuzanum, I smear Liotonom, cream Tais-Nice or Famous, I wear stockings and kneecaps. Thanks in advance for your help.

Uchkin I.G.
03.07.2004, 11:04
Excuse, you have hammered into to yourselves a head, that at you sick veins and opinion of doctors already you interests a little... A minimum FIVE different experts to you have told or said, that with veins that's all right, but following the logic you will search though for the fiftieth doctor but who to you will tell or say, what yes, it from veins. NO. It is not connected with vessels. These are absolutely typical complaints for the woman with hormonal dysfunction, as is the reason and cysts and edemas and pains and purpose or appointment logesta. ch. Drink logest, preparations of a calcium, vitamins, do or make massage, an alternating douche. And the rest... Well you you will not overpersuade... Especially about Tais any.