PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my father the phlebitis of the left bottom extremity, in the beginning was tr...

Nurana
29.06.2004, 23:36
Hello, at my father a phlebitis of the left bottom extremity, in the beginning a thrombophlebitis of deep veins he was long was treated, he constantly wears stockings all the same at it or him the leg or foot swells, color varies. He already as year 2 courses accepts a preparation "Detraleks", and last time in a combination " Ginkor-the Fort ". Prompt please, whether exist, any new preparations, and more he wishes to go in the summer in Essentuki, there there are sanatoria engaged treatment of the given disease. Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
30.06.2004, 17:15
All is absolutely logical... Far not at all the thrombophlebitis of deep veins passes or takes place completely. Very much often develops t. n. PTFS - posttromboflebitichesky a syndrome, t. e. That we have... - the edemas which are holding apart pains, development of trophic disturbances. Destiny. Disease incurable, constantly progressing, invalidizirujushchee. To slow down current of disease it is possible and it is necessary constant reception - Aspirinum of 125 mg day, Vazonit 12, elastic jersey. Courses constantly - Venorutonum 300 or Detraleks, and 2 times in a year Vazaprostan on 40 microgram of 10 15 droppers at last are extremely desirable.

Nurana
01.07.2004, 08:33
Thanks, and more one question, whether will help or assist, to him hydrosulphuric baths.

Uchkin I.G.
02.07.2004, 20:15
Will not damage or injure;hurt, it is exact...

S.h.
03.07.2004, 06:43
Hydrosulphuric baths... It is possible still or even pokoldovat to try or taste, to estrasensam there everyone... With phenomena PTFS it is possible to struggle, and it is rather effective. A word "destiny" here out of place. Actions on improvement of venous outflow and elimination of a reflux from system of deep veins in superficial. In translation or transfer on Russian: Compression jersey, flebotoniki, under indications - dissektsija perforantnyh veins of an anticnemion. Massage, navigation. Dezagreganty besides (same Aspirinum). Sense in application vazaprostana I do not see (What there wrote "kazachki" from Schwarz Pharma) if there is no accompanying arterial failure. Though also restoration of valves of deep veins at PTFS at the present stage of development of medicine - a Mirage.