PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 23 years (almost 24). One week ago, after training on fit...

Ekaterina
01.07.2004, 15:28
Hello. To me 23 years (almost 24). One week ago, after training on fitness, under a breast has found out any vein as the gynecologist has told or said - tjazh, began to hurt or be ill;be sick, I can not wear a bra. Initially I have addressed to the surgeon, but he has told or said, what is it not surgical and he has no concept. What is it can be, has readdressed me to the gynecologist. It has appeared, that is allocation from a breast. Before in general nothing noticed also anything especial did not disturb. In mammologicheskom a dispensary have diagnosed a diffusive or diffuse adenosis though at the gynecologist this diagnosis raises the doubts as Prolactinum in norm or rate. Mammolog treatment has not appointed or nominated, and this "vein" about one week hurts and very much stirs or prevents. On on-lajn consultations mammolog has assumed, what is it there can be illness or disease Mondora. This "tjazh" as it or him the gynecologist has named, ok. 3 sm, its or his part are on a breast, then goes down on ribs. For a week as it seems to me, he has not changed at all. At a raising of a breast he stretches and hurts. Tell or say how to act or arrive, please? Whether it is necessary to spend full inspection? On the Internet has read through a lot of frightening. At present I do or make an iodic grid in this place. In advance thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
03.07.2004, 05:02
Excuse a question at all to the address of. I do not know.