PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my brother a thrombophlebitis, now legs or foots of steel of cyanotic color...

Jelena
29.06.2004, 22:56
Hello! At my brother a thrombophlebitis, now legs or foots of steel of cyanotic color, nezazhivaet a ulcer on one leg or foot, even on arms or hand have acted red pimples. He is afraid of doctors and does not trust, as before already laid in hospital, and now all has gone on new and even worse. Cannot sometimes attack a heel. Advise, please, than it or him it is possible treats in house conditions. In advance I thank for the answer, Elena

angiohirurg k.m.n. Malakhov Jury Stanislavovich (i
01.07.2004, 00:47
Trophic ulcers to treat in house conditions senselessly, even in specialized vascular hospitals of a ulcer represent a greater or big problem, treatment should be complex long, it tiresome both for the patient, and for the doctor, with greater or big material inputs. Psychologically at the patient it is formed dominanata inferiority (cannot descend or go on a beach, in a bath, problems in an intimal life), they are whimsical, quality of a life considerably or much worsens. Therefore, if to your brother its or his future is not indifferent, necessarily find the explanatory or sensible vascular surgeon.

Uchkin I.G.
02.07.2004, 14:06
If udastsja to persuade the brother, come on consultation how to find me - in section doctors, there is also a free-of-charge reception...