PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I live in Finland and consequently it would be desirable uz...

Ira
30.06.2004, 08:35
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I live in Finland and consequently it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of the Russian experts. At my husband (now to him 37 years) 4 years ago have occured or happened krovoizlijane in a brain, caused or called by break aneurysms. It has been spent operatsija-the platinum grid on an aneurysm (excuse, I translate or transport literally, I do not know the Russian medical terms) Also second is established or installed was found out not broken off or become torn an aneurysm, poznee it or her have operated similar by. After that annually to the husband did or made for the control anzhiografiju. All, fortunately, in the norm or rate, new the aneurysm too is not present, the husband is completely healthy. Sledushchaja check already simply topography of a brain. But I am am disturbed with a question, what risk vsyo-taki a possible or probable repeated hemorrhage? Such cases cured Here are considered. Yours faithfully

Uchkin I.G.
02.07.2004, 05:30
Correctly consider or count. Aneurysms of vessels of a brain - congenital if new it is not found, means them is not present more. The risk is not present.