PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, doctors have diagnosed me an angiodysplasia. All has begun with de...

Veronica
30.06.2004, 01:40
Hello, doctors have diagnosed me an angiodysplasia. All has begun with the childhood when to me was about 8 years, on the right arm or hand veins have started to increase or be enlarged and its or her strengthened body height became swept up or became appreciable. In 11 me have performed the first operation, all them was eight. The arm or hand does not hurt, but appearance is to be improved. Doctors speak, that vessels are located incorrectly and consequently the arm or hand receives a suralimentation, thus vessels grow, that is it is a vascular tumour. During operations vessels cut, but improvements are not present. My attending physician suggests to continue to operate, but I wish to consult with other experts, can, there are new methods of treatment. Now to me 22 years and I do not wish to despair, I dream to put on bluzku with short sleeves. Please, help or assist me to find the expert who could help or assist me, advise what to do or make. Below I result or bring the brief conclusion of the expert. Thankful in advance. I look forward to hearing.
According to an arteriography from 02.2003 there are attributes arterio-venous shunting in system kistevoj, a radial and interosseous artery in the field of a forearm and a deep palmar arch. According to CHZDB there are plural vascular educations in n/z forearms and brushes with the accelerated wire on radial, humeral m ulnar to arteries, attributes direct arterio-venous plural shunting

Uchkin I.G.
01.07.2004, 15:56
At such form and prevalence of a lesion I do not know other ways of treatment and experts who can offer you another.