PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Uchkin! At me a varicose phlebectasia, 30 years, are visible for...

Natalia
29.06.2004, 21:13
Dear doctor Uchkin!
At me a varicose phlebectasia, 30 years, are visible for kolenjami. Skleroterapirovat precisely not I shall. And legs or foots get tired and very much hurt in the summer.
To me the surgeon in an out-patient department has told or said to have a drink detraleks or Venorutonum, but I at that doctor any more I shall not be, prompt please, whether these tablets with what or contraindications please possess at my illnesses or diseases: refljuks-a gastritis, an esophagitis, hr. A cholecystitis, hr. A pancreatitis, diskenezija a cholic bubble, a fibroadenoma and cysts in a breast, a hysteromyoma, stones in kidneys and a lipoma in a kidney. Whether very much I ask respond it is possible to be treated at my illnesses or diseases Detraleksom or Venorutonum and as what dozurovku you consider or count safe and how much months to drink.

Uchkin I.G.
30.06.2004, 09:08
All the illnesses or diseases listed by you are not so much illnesses or diseases, how much display of congenital delicacy of a connecting tissue, as well as varices. ch. Practically all patients with varices have similar "bouquet" and the preparations appointed or nominated to you have no contraindications for the given group of illnesses or diseases. Well if only an individual intolerance. A course 1, 5 months, Detraleks 12, Venorutonum 13.