PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again! Whether Anet any other way of treatment variko...

Irina
22.06.2004, 09:00
Hello once again! Whether Anet any other way of treatment of varices, except for skleroterapii, we shall admit or allow national agents, ointments, tablets? In fact, if I am not mistaken, after this procedure of a vein kak-would stick together and if and after that the varices will continue to appear, then what to do or make - it is impossible to do or make, probably, all time this procedure? Thanks.

Alexander
23.06.2004, 17:00
If you are interested in nonconventional methods of treatment I recommend to look in drugstores for ANTIOXIDANTS, for example piknogenol, koenzim-ku-10, preparations on the basis of ginko biloba, for example ginko-smart-24, vitamins A, With, E.Zhelaju of success!

Uchkin I.G.
27.06.2004, 04:12
Vitamins certainly only on advantage or benefit, but raschityvat, that from them izcheznut varicose veins fondly. Varices it is possible sklerozirovat or to operate, it to do or make it is possible on a regular basis and constantly, also how on a regular basis to visit or attend stomatologists.

Rimma
29.06.2004, 01:56
Hello! Can, in vain I disturb. At me (how much myself I remember) strongly merznut arms or hand and legs or foots, even in a heat. At night long I can not fall asleep from a cold, I sleep in trousers and a jacket under two down blankets. Veins are increased (were always), and fineer vessels in the form of asterisks recently began to appear. I accepted some years to Diana, it can kak-that has affected or has had an effect. Whether it is necessary for me to address to the expert, and if yes, to what?