PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my sister of 17 years. Strong varices, recommend operas...

Margarita
23.06.2004, 07:11
Hello, the doctor. To my sister of 17 years. Strong varices, recommend operation, skleroterapija does not approach or suit, t. To. A vein greater or big. What consequences can be after operation, except for occurrence of vascular "asterisks"? Whether It is possible kak-to avoid that their occurrence. If "asterisks" vse-taki appear, them clean or remove already by means of skleroterapii. And suddenly they will appear all new and new? It is impossible poskleivat all. Can vse-taki wait with operation? I read here, that after 10 15 years after operation there are relapses, people are compelled or forced to drink any tablets anesthetizing and more any.

Vladimir
24.06.2004, 21:14
http: // www. peterkaliniak. com/next. php? id = 292

Uchkin I.G.
28.06.2004, 00:20
To operate it is necessary. Asterisks can and will appear. They are poorly connected with varices, it is more with female hormones. It is possible "poskleivat" everything, anything bad is not present. Yes, recurrent veins arise, but they too can be cleaned or removed nyxes or minioperatsiej. It is normal. Coming to the stomatologist with a hole in a tooth you do not demand, that he has cured all a teeth for all life??