PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 21 year. I suspect, that at me varicose expansion ve...

Tatyana
23.06.2004, 13:28
Hello! To me 21 year. I suspect, that at me a varicose phlebectasia. On legs or foots there are the capillary reticulums similar to ecchymoses, sometimes in these places there are sharp enough pains, sometimes sensations are similar on what you test when reduces or pulls legs or foots. How to treat varices and whether it is possible to go in for sports, in particular, aerobics?

Uchkin I.G.
25.06.2004, 04:21
The varices are an expansion of hypodermic veins, it or is or not (t. e. It is visible at survey) and duplex scanning will not help or assist to understand. Reticulums is an expansion gormonalno-dependent intradermal vessels and appears at women on a background of hormonal storms, to varices of the direct attitude or relation has no. The clinic described by you more corresponds or meets to hormonal dysfunction with disturbance of an exchange of a calcium. Address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist (is such)

S.h.
26.06.2004, 17:22
To you 21, you nice, are engaged in aerobics... There Were problems with veins. Write on manual_2002@mail. ru address, we shall meet, I shall solve your problem.