PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. The doctor! To me almost 40 years one year ago has given birth to the child. Veins mo...

Inna
22.06.2004, 17:14
Hello uv. The doctor! To me almost 40 years one year ago has given birth to the child. My veins and at all our feminine gender acted from a school bench but then I did not reflect on it or this - wore shpilki. Now the situation such % the child weighs 12 kg without clothes, it is necessary to drag it or him on arms or hand, to evening of a leg or foot popliteal veins on the left leg or foot vybuhajut swell, for last 2 3 months there were many violet "reticulums", smear Liotonom 1000, the truth not every day. Drank Escuzanum Earlier and has pierced Traumel-With - 1. That you would advise me to accept from preparations or still mestno, t. To. From loads to not get to anywhere.

Uchkin I.G.
25.06.2004, 14:50
1) of 12 kg for a long time it is time to Child to go the legs or foots (I hope he it is healthy)...
2) Reticulums and asterisks - a short influence of hormones on an organism of the woman (archive at the upper right)
3) To smear, drink and prick senselessly - ANY varicose vein from it or this yet izchezla. The varices need to be cleaned or removed.
Come. How to find me - click on my surname and call on cellular.