PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, 2, 5 years ago I have noticed at myself depression of an erection. To an erection became...

Valery
22.06.2004, 12:50
To me of 25 years, 2, 5 years ago I have noticed at myself depression of an erection. Erections became difficult for achieving in position costing or standing, but in a prone position she was reached or achieved and if to continue to stimulate a member, was saved 30 50 minutes. 4 months ago I have decided to start to be treated, at me have found uretroprostatit, a vesiculitis, varikotsele. Did or made fizioprotsedury, pricked prostatilen and immunomoduljator, pricked Gentamycin. Unpleasant sensations have as a result decreased, however have increased and veins on all body, especially on arms or hand and legs or foots that was not earlier have bulked up!! Have increased, and it is appreciable, veins on a member, one more vein was drew on a member, before it or her was not. The erection HAS still worsened after I began to accept venotoniki-Trentalum and Detraleks. I have ceased to accept them, position has a little improved, but veins on a body have not decreased. A question: WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? HELP or ASSIST!

Uchkin I.G.
23.06.2004, 06:21
For you it is necessary, excuse, the help of the explanatory or sensible psychotherapist. You were already made" by businessmen from medicine so do not allow to destroy that remains. Basically, you are healthy, the help of doctors do not require, but the psychotherapist will not prevent.

Valery
24.06.2004, 00:28
Thanks for the answer, but would be desirable utochnit-for veins have increased ON ALL BODY, in 15 days after the beginning of treatment, thus legs or foots very or very much hurted or were ill;were sick. Have increased even on a member, I NEVER met in one source of such description of varicose illness or disease that she has developed within 1 month on all body. Vopros-what to make that veins have accepted the former size (has passed or has taken place 2 months from augmentation), and whether it is possible or probable basically? And then, eretsija REALLY STILL has worsened. What to do or make?

Uchkin I.G.
25.06.2004, 13:18
I shall agree to differ in occasion of your complaints.