PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, for the second spring successively when tepleet, at me I start to hurt or be ill;be sick but...

Julia
23.06.2004, 11:05
The doctor, for the second spring successively when tepleet, at me I start to hurt or be ill;be sick legs or foots... The pain is not connected, with walking or long standing, can hurt or be ill;be sick even in the mornings!! And also all more strongly and is appeared through with hypodermic veins more and there are new reticulums! I went to vrachu-flebologu in the past to year, deleted reticulums sklerozirovaniem, in veins he has not seen a pathology, did or made uzi veins - in norm or rate... Advise how to get rid of an onychalgia, whether it is necessary objazatlno to wear a compress. Jersey and how often in general it is possible to delete reticulums???

Uchkin I.G.
24.06.2004, 21:32
Reticulums - cleanly cosmetic defect (read archive) to wear constantly jersey not only it is useless, but also it is harmful (read archive). Onychalgias often are connected with a platypodia, meniskopatiej knee joints, hormonal dysfunction, etc...