PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I one year ago, after sorts or labors, had a clottage on right n...

Oksana
23.06.2004, 05:01
Hello the doctor! I one year ago, after sorts or labors, had a clottage on the right leg or foot, is very deep in a vein, I on ignorance have refused operations. Has started to put nyxes, and has then passed to tablets. Tablets were called: Marcumar. I was treated, almost that year. Now the thrombus rasasalsja, but a leg or foot all exactly hurts. Tell or say please why she hurts. And more what products can be used. I could not eat vegetables, vegetable oil, a liver, jaitsa, cabbage, pork, a beef. And now it can be used. Write, please, that mozhnoupotrebljat. Also that to me to do or make with a leg or foot. In advance many thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
23.06.2004, 11:51
It is a usual situation. Is called posttromboflebitichesky a syndrome. Here you will make radical nothing. But, that is necessary, so - To wear an elastic stocking of 2 degrees of a compression. 2 times a year courses venotonikov - Ginkor, Venorutonum. Detraleks on a choice. For 1, 5 months of Restrictions on a diet at you is not present. Only try to not get fat, it will worsen position.

Oksana
24.06.2004, 12:44
Hello, the doctor! Thanks for your answer. Tell or say please, that takoe-courses venotonikov Ginkor, Venorutonum, Detraleks. This name of tablets. The matter is that, I live in Germany. And if I shall accept tablets Markumar, it is possible. And more as to me longly to wear an elastic stocking. And more time of many thanks. I VA + m
About

ch
en

Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, that such courses venotonikov-GINKOR, VENORUTON-this name of tablets. The matter is that I live in Germany. And if I shall accept, other tablets: Markumar-to me my doctor wrote out it. Whether I can demand, that to me the doctor would write out tablets. To me my doctor has told or said, that I should not go to it or him;them any more, and about courses venotonikov nothing spoke. And more tell or say, how long to wear to me an elastic stocking. In advance, many thanks. I am very grateful to you.