PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question on portal surgery, whether I know from this area. At mine...

Olga Koroleva
22.06.2004, 08:53
At me a question on portal surgery, whether I know from this area. At my brother, (36 years) a portal hypertensia of veins of a stomach, happens so, that after an exercise stress at it or him have opened a bleeding (a vomiting a blood) while fast has arrived he has lost consciousness, in reanimation was 2 days then have made a gastroscopy and have told or said, that he not to a structure has got (unit praktikovalov on operations of organs of digestion), vse-taki have performed operation, precisely not speaking what exactly. Alcohol does not use, does not smoke, works as the electroassembler on harmful manufacture, such diagnosis is not known whence, iz-for what all this has occured or happened. Some doctors speak, that such changes of veins happen at topers, but he does not drink even beer, and according to the operating surgeon a liver at it or him as new! Has assumed, the lien can? The brother of doctors boitsja, after, everything, that he has gone through, at it or him dipressija. Speaks I shall die, the destiny such means.. . Help or Assist pozhalusta, he is very lonely, single, friends are not present. On consultation to doctors tries to not come, is afraid even of a medical board which spend at the enterprise (on a harmfulness). Lives with mum.

Uchkin I.G.
23.06.2004, 22:25
There is a mass of other reasons for a portal hypertensia and a phlebectasia of an esophagus. All taki will correctly show its or his experts of the Department of surgery baking honey. Academies it or him. Setchenov. Record on free-of-charge consultations of a direction from any out-patient department of Moscow 1185200.