PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My mum has more than 20 years a thrombophlebitis n/to, in techeni...

marina
22.06.2004, 20:57
Hello, the doctor. My mum has more than 20 years a thrombophlebitis n/to, within 8 months a ulcer on a leg or foot.
Now to all to it or this has increased revm. An arthritis. Recently the doctor has appointed or nominated to her tselebreks, Prednisolonum in tablets. Whether respond, please, it is possible for my mum to accept Prednisolonum, in fact to instructions on application it is written - contraindications: predilection to a thromboembolism. In advance I thank you for the answer.

Uchkin I.G.
23.06.2004, 21:34
1) the Thrombophlebitis is an acute inflammation of veins which passes or takes place... e. At your mum postflebitichesky a syndrome, the ulcerative form.
2) Prednisolonum at presence of ulcers (not including "predilections" it is undesirable... No, happen situations (for example the bronchial asthma) when purpose or appointment of Prednisolonum is proved by vital necessity, but in this case it is better to manage nonsteroid protivospalitelnymi, for example Voltarenum.