PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 2 months ago to me have performed operation on the left leg or foot (VA...

Olga
22.06.2004, 02:51
Hello, the doctor!
2 months ago to me have performed operation on the left leg or foot (varices). Now I continue to wear compression stockings, and houses - I bandage this leg or foot. I drink Detraleks (2 r. In day), I smear leg or foot Traksevazinom (2 r. In day). But by the evening the leg or foot swells, (anticnemion) aches a bit in district of seams. Can and should be after operation?
But still me excites, that iz-for other illnesses or diseases (hysteromyoma) I am compelled or forced to drink Diane-35 (nizkodozirovannyj a hormonal preparation which does not allow to grow to a myoma). And contraindication to its or his application - varices...
Though that surgeon, that me operated, has told or said what to drink to Diana it is possible, but under observation.
And how you consider or count? How long the person tests a dyscomfort after operation (up to it or her edemas were seldom, and pains at all were not, operation have decided to do or make after results of US).
In advance, many thanks for the answer.

Uchkin I.G.
23.06.2004, 11:39
It is possible for Diana, you accept it or him not on whim... Edemas after operation it is usual 1 1, 5 months, but considering a heat can be stretched or dragged out, the reasons for a panic are not present.