PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my son (13 l.) a year ago there was a numbness in...

Belief To.
22.06.2004, 11:11
The dear doctor! At my son (13 l.) a year ago there was a numbness in brushes of arms or hand, later time has appeared a stupor and then there were cramps. At present they cover not only arms or hand, but also area of a thorax, also legs or foots chaotically move, the left blepharon twitchs, stiffens the face, tongue a little grows dumb. The doctor diagnoses - an epilepsy. Are spent such osledovanija. The electroencephalogram of a brain (she has not shown deviations or rejections from norm or rate), a roentgen of arms or hand and legs or foots is made. The roentgen has shown, that vessels of the right arm or hand are narrowed. Except for that in the past to year inspection of heart which has shown that the mitral valve is weakened or easied has been spent.
Tell or Say please what fuller inspection of vessels it is necessary to spend and where it is better for making? Whether narrowing vessels can cause development of an epilepsy? Whether it is possible to treat vessels? Than and how?

Uchkin I.G.
22.06.2004, 21:35
Vessels can and are narrowed in reply to disturbance of a nervous regulation. It not illness or disease of vessels, is illness or disease of nervous system. Your doctor - nervopatolog.