PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks, but we not in Moscow, in Kiev. It would be desirable to reach you, but trudn...

Marina
21.06.2004, 11:39
Thanks, but we not in Moscow, in Kiev. It would be desirable to reach you, but it is difficult.. Vazaprostanom two times - - 1, 5 and 0, 5 years ago were treated. After 1 go time has very much helped or assisted, the husband did or made terrenkury on 2 km daily, has not helped or assisted the last autumn, it has appeared, that at it or him an anemia (Hb - - 60). An anemia have cured, the reason yet have not established or installed, difficultly, felt well, and here in March have begun Mertsalki, they at once send or have left on the foreground, excruciatings, we are going to to lay down on inspection, for now doctors with fast, a cat. In posl. Time was much, would speak about. Blockers, but hoteos know your opinion, as the vascular surgeon, which of. For legs or foots it is more safe than blockers? nebilet - - will approach or suit?
Uchkin And. A on April, 28th 2002 20 : 04 : 00
Conversation not about beta-blockers though modern are really safe for legs or foots. Conversation on destiny of legs or foots. Urgent consultation of the vascular surgeon, and an arrhythmia is necessary for it or this not a handicap. How to find me - click on a surname.
Marina on April, 27th 2002 14 : 17 : 20
At the husband obliterating disease of legs or foots, on a room goes almost normally, and here along the street already hardly, legs or foots while the whole. Plus the ciliary arrhythmia has begun recently, attacks every 3 4 day. Doctors with "Fast" advise to drink beta-blockers, but I guess, that with such legs or foots these medicines to drink it is impossible. They speak, that modern. Blockers do not influence vessels of legs or foots. Really? In instructions to them it is written differently. But nevertheless intimate or cardiac business or affairs have tortured. What. A blocker for legs or foots the most safe?. Really there is a choice? Mersi.

Uchkin I.G.
22.06.2004, 20:41
I shall respond fairly - it is unfamiliar with preparation nebilet.