PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The question is more on medicines. Has already abused the girlfriend for haste - yesterday p...

Ivan Sanych
22.06.2004, 10:05
The question is more on medicines.
Has already abused the girlfriend for haste - yesterday has gone to the center, engaged by varicose phlebectasias (names precisely I do not remember) - at it or her tolko-only have started to be shown fine kapilljarchiki - have defined or determined as a zero stage.
Have appointed or nominated any nyxes within a month (whether a week chto-) - she at all does not know once what
Medicine it or her prick - has told or said that one of three and that they are similar:
1. tetoksisklerol
2. trombovar
3. fibro-twist

Have made only US - any analyses did not take (it turns out that these medicines are absolutely compatible and have no by-effects?).

As not so long ago my mum has collided or faced with the same problems - that to her some doctors have told or said that
Nyxes to do or make it is impossible and that only will be worse (veins will simply leave inside and all), the truth at it or her already was considerably more started stage.

The competent opinion on these medicines interests - how much or as far as they are effective and safe and whether is
Others more the best methods of treatment.

In advance thanks for the answer.

Yours faithfully, Ivan
PS: Age at it or her - 22 years.

Uchkin I.G.
22.06.2004, 20:19
All three listed preparations it not medicines, and agents for skleroterapii. e. Preparations causing a combustion stenok veins, due to it or this a vein skleivaivajutsja. To me it is most nice etoksisklerol as a preparation with the minimal side effects. And here indications and contraindications for skleroterapii are defined or determined at survey and do not demand neither analyses nor US.