PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 30 and here already in current of three years at me very much often happen very much sil...

Kuznetsova Irina
17.06.2004, 19:29
To me 30 and here already in current of three years I very much often have very strong headaches very strong burning down pain constantly in one place from the left party or side of a head above an ear - localization from a temple up to a nape. Approximately occurs or happens on 5 7 deni after the beginning of a menses and 3 days hurt without a stopping. Anybody addressed to different doctors of anything intelligible to me has not responded in general refuse pomoch. I ask you advise that to me to do or make.

Uchkin I.G.
18.06.2004, 19:25
It is a migraine, neuropathologists are engaged in classical, her treatment (only fondly to believe, that the neuropathologist of an out-patient department will be engaged in it or this...) there Is for example a Center of a headache.

Veronica
20.06.2004, 06:48
Good afternoon. Legs or foots strongly swell in a heat in calfs in the summer (I accept Diane-35, On legs or foots in front from shchikolotok up to knees burst sosudiki or kapiljary (small red points) periodically, it is more, last time often reduces fingers sometimes calf, in the morning... - here probably there is a communication or connection with tablets (4 years prinimaju-problems with a skin - better + positive influence on sexual sphere. I have seen that you the sexopathologist - tell or say can pinjatie influence tablets negatively need or requirement for sex - the truth it occurs or happens at immediate contact, and the break was long (3 years) the desire suddenly sharply vanishes (whether it depends only on the man...) Also vanishes not only desire, but also an opportunity to continue, t. To. All forgive or excuse dries up. And there can be a similar reaction to a condom if it or him longly did not use and then in enough plenty... (forgive or excuse if to the wrong address) Can prompt to what doctor better to address with my sex problems... Many thanks