PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From 14 years I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (it was passed by right of succession. Sejch...

Irina
16.06.2004, 13:20
From 14 years I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (it was passed by right of succession. Now to me 29.3 months ago during pregnancy there was a thrombophlebitis on one leg or foot, and after sorts or labors and on another. Very much I am afraid to do or make operation. Really there is no opportunity to cure this illness or disease without an operational intervention, can be a homeopathy or national agents?

Uchkin I.G.
17.06.2004, 19:01
Do not put a head in sand. The varices - disease surgical also are treated surgical by. You will not ask a homeopathy at an appendicitis...

Alexander
19.06.2004, 15:55
Dear Irina! If you are afraid of operation can try or taste preparations from group of the antioxidants, the most known - vitamin C, (for example " ester-With with a complex bioflavonoidov "), antioxidatic properties preparations " Piknogenol-ekstra ", " Koenzim-ku 10 ", " the Formula of antioxidants ", including vitamins A, With, E, trace substances a selenium and Zincum possess. All can be found these preparations in the Moscow drugstores. I wish success!