PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO. AT ME AFTER THE CUT OF THE ARTERY ON THE LEFT BRUSH OF THE ARM or HAND IT WAS FORMED..

Alexey
15.06.2004, 23:09
HELLO. At me AFTER the CUT of the ARTERY ON the LEFT BRUSH of the ARM or HAND the PHLEBITIS, In HOSPITAL prokapali METROGIL was formed, And PREMENJAJU TROMBO-ASS BUT LONGITUDINAL KROSNATA FROM the BRUSH DOES NOT PASS or TAKE place. The TRAUMA was 3th May. 2003.

Uchkin I.G.
17.06.2004, 10:37
Will pass or take place, treatment does not require. Sometimes it borrows or occupies year and more.

Alexey, 28 years
18.06.2004, 07:58
The dear doctor! I Address to you once again, at me not only reddening does not pass or take place, but also disturb pains in this arm or hand. Often the arm or hand grows dumb with ends of fingers up to an elbow, and at a raising of an arm or a hand there is a nagging pain from fingers up to an axilla. Whether respond pozhajlusta it is necessary to worry in this occasion or it is normal at current of my illness or disease?

Alexey, 28 years
18.06.2004, 09:49
The dear doctor! I Address to you once again, at me not only reddening does not pass or take place, but also disturb pains in this arm or hand. Often the arm or hand grows dumb with ends of fingers up to an elbow, and at a raising of an arm or a hand there is a nagging pain from fingers up to an axilla. Whether respond pozhajlusta it is necessary to worry in this occasion or it is normal at current of my illness or disease?