PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ilya Georgievich. After operation (varices of veins) on a leg or foot has begun erypsipelases...

Alexander Petrovich
11.06.2004, 09:01
Dear Ilya Georgievich. After operation (varices of veins) on a leg or foot the erysipilatous inflammation with strong pains has begun, has opened four seams. What can you recommend to apply at an early stage? Has passed or has taken place five days from the beginning of an inflammation. And the second question as you concern to opportunities on putting off or taking out of an inflammation by methods of nonconventional medicine. To me of 49 years.

Uchkin I.G.
12.06.2004, 10:50
To nonconventional, in the given situation I concern badly, t. To. The intensive course of antibiotics in conditions of an infectious hospital is necessary, differently can pass in the chronic, relapsing form (as a gonorrhea), t. ch. Forward - in an infectious diseases hospital.

Alexander Petrovich
13.06.2004, 14:29
Ilya Gennadievich, simply did not expect, that so quickly will respond. Today has received offitsialnyj the diagnosis: an erysipilatous inflammation of the left anticnemion of the erythematic form. The doctor has appointed or nominated on a residence intramusculary:
Ampioks 1. 03. 10
Gentamycin 1. 7 3 10 days
Diclofenac 3, 02. 3 then 3. 01. 3
Diazolinum 13. 8.
Biseptolum on 2. 2. 5 days
Further ufo, UHF, bandages with Dimexidum of 20 % hloreksidin.
I am afraid lays down in infectious unit, the temperature is not present, dressings I do or make daily, medicines already all has bought or purchased can is valid on a residence? With greater or big respect And. Item