PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At my mother-in-law already more than 5 years on a leg or foot (at a level g...

Tatyana
06.06.2004, 15:59
Hello, the Doctor!
At my mother-in-law already more than 5 years on a leg or foot (at a level of an anticnemion) not healing wound. She was formed just on a vein (on how much I understand) when the mother-in-law, spodknuvshis, has fallen to a fragment of an iron pipe. At it or her the varices, can be iz-for it or this a wound and do not heal? The doctor on survey suggested to remove near veins. Any operation she poitsja panically. Smears ranku any ranozazhivljajushchimi with ointments, burdocks prikladyvaet-from these actions to sense, as from a goat of milk! The leg or foot constantly hurts, cannot longly go, carry serious too. Hesitating of a bandage, the mother-in-law wears only brjuki-and she in fact young! And last time the bone has started to hurt or be ill;be sick.
What will you advise to do or make? What reasons so long nezazhivanija? If she will not undertake any actions what to expect?
Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
07.06.2004, 10:32
Most possibly it is a trophic ulcer and surgery to not manage. She can exist years, "eating away" tissues up to a bone. I do not get tired to be surprised... Of operation is afraid, and with a purulent wound it is not a shame to go... Ointments and tablets cannot cope with such serious surgical pathology. And first of all it is necessary that the attitude or relation in a head at it or her has changed. Violently anybody on a table does not drag, but when she will ripen already we can refuse.