PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Yesterday under a knee has found out in itself small weak it is reddened...

lena
01.06.2004, 04:07
Hello Yesterday under a knee has found out in itself small weak reddening and under it or him a small tumour hurts only when I touch or I tamper with. I smear with its or her Viprosalum and Diclofenac I do or make Jodovuju a grid, whether I do not know there was she less (sometimes kazhets what yes sometimes that is not present) but has not increased precisely. Year nazat me hurted or was ill;was sick a brachium me poganjali on all doctors, have excluded fracture postaveli at once some diagnoses: a stretching (from that that the child on arms or hand a burden), an arthrosis, pereartrit, even have told or said to make fljurografiju than up to mors have frightened, one diagnosis is shorter not have not confirmed and not opravergnuli, and to hurt or be ill;be sick by itself has ceased. And here now again I do not know what to do or make, at me on legs or foots vrikoznye veins business can in it or this. In advance thanks excuse that so longly.

Uchkin I.G.
04.06.2004, 20:05
Most possibly it is a thrombophlebitis - it is necessary to address urgently to the vascular surgeon, it is possible through first aid. There is a probability, that the thrombus can come off. Necessarily elastic roller from fingers up to an inguen.

child
07.06.2004, 09:42
The doctor - you simply clear head.