PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a ulnar fold of arms or hand sometimes appear red tochechki, at extension to...

Olga
01.06.2004, 08:43
On a ulnar fold of arms or hand sometimes appear red tochechki, at extension of a skin disappear, then come back, and in some hours disappear absolutely, are visible close thin violet sosudiki, on legs or foots of a vein too are visible, what is it such? I handed over the analysis of a blood, biochemistry in June, did or made uzi and a roentgen - all like in norm or rate. In the extremity or end of April went to a hematologist, chtobu have looked or seen, have told or said, that no trouble does not see. Whether there can be it a side effect from long reception of contraceptives, or this vascular disease, or something is even worse? In advance I thank for the answer.

Olga (addition)
02.06.2004, 12:42
There is a dull ache on folds of arms or hand and legs or foots.

Uchkin I.G.
02.06.2004, 18:46
I do not know what to respond, I in fact do not see you, and in your situation even doctors who look at you nothing see. I think you too critically myself consider or examine;survey, there are other ways to spend energy...